Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Contest

Read Mumgather blog on winning contest, me also want to blog le, as me won quite many prizes so far, of course not as many as Lydia Teh la…

Other than those prizes won from company annual dinner's lucky draw, here is the list... Before marry… I win an ACER brand computer in 1997; it is Carlsberg’s online contest. To count Carlsberg’s cover quantity in a big container. No proof of purchase is require, so I submitted many many entries..yeah ! One of them is within the range. So I am one of the winner la. Have to go to Carlsberg melaka office to redeem the prize, they also taken my photo together with the branch manager. But never advertise in the newspaper le!! If not , can post here. Me also do not bring along camera as duno they will take photo. So happy at that time, as before this I was thinking to upgrade my old PC, so after winning the new PC, the old one I keep just aside lor…喜新厌旧!! 2D/1N- one room apartment in Century Hotel Melaka. Was having dinner there with boy friend (now become my hubby la). Reception requests us to drop in name card for lucky draw. So lucky win the first prize for the room voucher.

After marry… 1. Consolation prize from 100 Plus – one big 100 Plus glass. I win twice in this contest, all consolation prize la, so I have 2 big glasses. 2. 2 CNY hampers under special prize – PIL attended the CNY function in Muar in year 2002 (dunno the function name la) so they filled in my name as they claim I am lucky ( at that time I was pregnant with Wien ) 3. Year 2003, send in Wien’s picture in baby contest under “Funny Faces “& “Fun Time” under Youngnutrition. Both pictures being selected and won MPH voucher worth RM800! Wah, mummy so happy…shop for book crazily!! Still keep one box not yet open, keep for Wien future use! 4. Baby contest again, under Pet Pet brand diaper. No prizes won but they do send me 2 Pet Pet discount voucher cost RM4 each….better than nothing la.. 5. 2D/1N room voucher again in Century Mahkota Hotel Melaka for 2 room apartments! I win this contest while dining in the hotel with hubby and Wien and Lyon (still inside my tummy le) during Valentine 2004! After the candle night dinner (not romantic la as Wien is around, run here and there!), the reception pass a small piece of paper to us and ask us count all the monkey on the tree. The hotel displays a giant tree in the hall and hangs many monkeys there, monkey year ma! We not count probably la as Wien keep disturbing us and just roughly put a figure in. After a month, receive the voucher from the hotel informing us on this! See, how lucky I am. I feel I am lucky while pregnant la… My family member always think I am lucky in entering contest so when there is any contest, they will pass me the contest form and ask me to participate! But if need to write slogan wan, sorry la..grammer not so good le My dream is to win a big car or house..so far never got the luck yet!

9 comments:

Annie said...

When are u going to get pregnant again? I'll pass contest form to you. Prize 50:50 har!

I so envy you...i don't remember winning in any contest, not even during pregnancy....U cincai tutup one eye oso can win- LUCK ALWAYS FOLLOW U.

Sue said...

*envy envy* you're so lucky, jaga jaga your PIL keep asking for more and more babies LOL... then "charm" lorrrrr

mom2ashley said...

wah..won so many contests ah? I've hardly won any...barely a handful la...

jazzmint said...

wow..everytime pregnant also win prizes one..when u getting pregnant again huh..i go pass some money to u, we buy toto ok..kena liao 50-50

Jess said...

Annie & Sue: get pregnant lagi? kidding la..
Dinah: Not many la..my hubby even ask me be a SAHM & just enter contest to earn those $$, & can jaga his girls at home! I say, like that i better work lor
Jazz: Toto/lottery i did buy during pregnancy but takda kena le!

Lazymama said...

Wah! you so lucky! Can call you contest mama liao!

I had never won any contest before coz never participate. :P

My MIL also a lucky woman, she won uncountable times in 4D, but in small amount only lah coz each time she bought only RM1/RM2. I think she had won RM16K once in 4D.

Mumsgather said...

Wah! So lucky you! Envious. Envious. (*pouts*)

Egghead said...

faster give me your account number the next time you get pregnant... I will transfer the fund for you to invest in KLSE, Bonds, properties, 4D, 5D, Toto etc. at your choice!!!

*you get 30% also :P

Jess said...

Jeff: no participate how to win prize? there is no easy money though!
Mumsgather: TQTQ...hope more to come..hehe
egghead: 30% oni meh?? Jazz offer 50-50 le