Wednesday, September 07, 2005

.....naked!!

OMG....Lyon was naked & lying on the floor...& crying....what happend to her??
I was in the kictchen this morning, washing my girls bottle...suddenly I heard Lyon was crying in my room..I rush to see her then I saw she was naked..only with her diaper..Wien also in the room, asking her what she did to her sister. She told me weather so hot, she want to change Lyon sleep wear to short pant & short sleeve shirt. So she just take off her shirt la...but she difficult to wear them on as the bb too mobile! Then she leave her on the floor crying..haha, so cute! I should take the photo on the spot..but saw Lyon was crying so kesian, just pick her up & soother her...
Wien will change her sleep wear after she wake up so she expect the same from her sister la...

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe that's so cute of Wien...trying to help mommy taking care of mei mei also :)

LHS said...

Yes, Wien is cute. But her good intention made mei mei crying.

Jess said...

Yes, sometimes she is a bit kpc..trying to become big sister ma!

Mumsgather said...

Thats really cute. My girl always try to help out with the baby as well. Wants to feed him, bathe him etc. like having a living doll to play with. :)

Mumsgather said...

Thats really cute. My girl always try to help out with the baby as well. Wants to feed him, bathe him etc. like having a living doll to play with. :)